Our neck gaiter face mask is made with 2 layers of fabric and an extra layer for the filter pocket. Our fabric is naturally moisture wicking so you can wear the gaiter comfortably and for a long period of time. Our neck gaiter covers the face, nose, chin and around the neck area. It is fashionable and works perfectly for your fishing trip or hiking. Our neck gaiters come with a built-in nose contour to comfortably fit around the nose and face.
• Comfortable, breathable and moisture wicking blend of fabric: 95% Viscose/5% Spandex
• Our special blend fabric allows for an easy 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
• Our neck gaiters comply with CDC guideline for face masks
• Premium reusable neck gaiter included
• Adjustment loop fits comfortably around the head for comfort.
• Built-in pocket for filter (fits an PM2.5 carbon filters)
Filter inserts are now available for purchase from our shop:
• Wash before use. Machine wash on gentle cycle or hand wash.
• Air dry or tumble on low heat
One size fits most adults -- full height: 15.5” ; back neck height: 5” ; full width: 11”
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Apr 24, 2022
Dec 23, 2021
I have been wearing one of these since March, 2019 and I just love them. Whether this is the same maker or not???? I don't know, but this one is super. No need to worry about ear loops, just sling it on the back of the head. It's thick and soft bamboo and has a filter pocket. I wear it all day hanging around my neck so I can put it on immediately when needed. Just needed some new ones and happy to have this perfect one. If I'm in a crowded place I'll put an NK under it.
Oct 11, 2021
I love my mask comfortable and cute
Sep 22, 2021
It was just what I thought it would be. I have a small face and this didn't slip down. stayed on my nose and could adjust the straps. Pocket for filter. The only thing a little tough was it has thick material which is good but gets a little warm. But I feel safe and that' the main thing.
Sep 6, 2021
Thanks for working with me!